I think it’s cool that Blogger tracks what devices and operating systems view your blog. And from where, too. But that also has me thinking that this summer isn’t really fair...
My day started off slow, staying in bed with Scout for as long as I could, dropping off rent, and then catching up on Secret Life at my dad’s before getting dolled up for Paul and Carrie’s wedding. Because of traffic, we got to the church right on time. The church was beautiful and Carrie was gorgeous. She’s drop dead gorgeous anyway, but today especially. Paul’s half Armenian, and the reception definitely reflected that. I felt like a Kardashian or something. It was a trip.
Out of my cousins, I’m the baby. There’s Jason and Yvette, they’re like 15 years older, and then there’s Paul and Tiff, who are around 7 years older. So I never really felt like I fit in with them. The next closest relative is Devin, Yvette’s son, who’s about to be a freshman in high school. So I was too old to fit in with my second cousin’s too. But today was different. I’m an adult now. I was drinking with them, I was chatting with them, I was dancing with them, and it was great. I really enjoyed it, but they kept saying that it was so weird to see me all grown up. I don’t see that side of the family so much, so normally years go by before they see me again and I'm that much more grown up. It was also kind of weird not having Emme around and it just being me, my dad, and Jennifer, but it wasn’t so bad. Jen was entertaining after she downed like 6 vodka tonics and watching my dad “dance” was fun too. He literally only does one move. Silly.
I’m spent. I have a headache, my feet hurt, and I’m full.
No comments:
Post a Comment