Last night I was woken up at 1:15 by a text message from Becca asking me to come in the next day. Since I didn’t go Friday, I figured I should go. Unfortunately, that ruined my plans of going to the beach and checking my mail.
Motive was kind of a waste. All I did was search for a file for Erin. It took forever since it was embedded somewhere in a zip file. But I found it. But then I didn’t have anything else to do. I spent the rest of my time drawing up some BOM designs and looking into grad schools.
After Motive, I met up with Courtney for dinner and did some pre-retreat bonding and we discussed plans for NSO and the first few weeks of school. I’m super excited and I think things are going to work out just fine.
Traffic was non-existent on the way home, so I got back in no time, but it was already 8. I spent some time drawing up some more SPB designs and then watched some weird movie with my mom at 10.
And I’m thinking this weekend was a mistake. I think this weekend made Daniel think we’re more than what we’ve discussed we are. I thought girls were supposed to get attached.
Oh, and my uncle got engaged this weekend. Why? My mom’s not happy, my grandpa’s not happy, and I’m not all that happy either. He and Vicky don’t match.
No comments:
Post a Comment