Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September 1

Wow. September.
Katy was gone by the time I left for convo, and we were supposed to meet up to sit together, but her DIF meeting got out late, so I ended up sitting by myself. That's okay. I helped hand out Riptide t-shirts after convo, so that was nice.
I came home, read for class, did laundry, and then went to school early to pick up a book from Fehlbaum. We just watched a movie in class, so it was real chill. I had an ICC meeting afterwards, so I was finally able to see Katy. Then I had an LSA meeting after that, and I ended up running for Director of Marketing and Events. I got it. Then after that I had a Riptide meeting. Not too many people came and it was late, but I think it was still successful. I got home a little after 10, popped in my last load of laundry in the dryer, read for a little bit, and waited for my laundry to dry before going to bed.

No comments: