I think I stayed at Dance Star for about an hour and a half. Katy and I were just chit chatting and making faces at each other. It was good. I left around 2:30 and thought about reading for class, again, but then ultimately decided to skip class and go to the beach instead. I even got Katy to come after she was done with work. I'm really glad I chose the beach over class. It was sunny and warm, but it wasn't too sunny and warm. And then there were seals and dolphins and it was really pretty when the sun started going down. I would love to do that every day.
Katy and I left a little after 6, but I went home to shower and she went to a Songfest meeting. I was expecting just to meet up with her at ICC, but she stopped by home for a little bit, so we were able to leave at the same time. ICC went well, Katy got the money she asked for, and then we all split up at 9.
I don't know where the time went, but I didn't start getting ready for bed until 11, and then Katy came home from dance, and then I realized I still needed to post. So that's what I'm doing now.
I really liked today. I felt like I hadn't spent time with Katy in a while, so today was really good. I love spending time with her. I think we needed roomie time.
No comments:
Post a Comment