Wednesday, September 8, 2010

September 7

I did not want to wake up, and I thought about not waking up, but that would've been really bad. I opened with Dallas, which was enjoyable since he's one of my faves, and the morning went really well. It started going by slow, but then it was already noon and I was off. Erin and Claire came in for a bit too, so that was nice. I got a little distracted, but it wasn't a big deal.
I had intended on napping when I got home, but then changed my mind since Claire and Erin were going to be around. And then Josh. So I stayed awake and chatted with them a bit. I left a little after 2, when Katy got home, and went to school to do some homework. When I got too burnt out, I went to the bank to deposit some checks that I got from school and then went to sbux for a while.
I went to ADV, which went by kind of quickly, and then hit up the gym for about an hour. Claudia got there towards the end of my workout, so I stopped to talk to her for a bit before going home. Katy wanted me to keep her company when I got home, so I gladly obliged and we filled each other in on the past couple of days since we hadn't seen each other in forever. Well, we'd briefly seen each other, but that doesn't really count.
I really like how I feel comfortable talking to her now. It's good. No, it's great.

No comments: