I woke up early and opened with Dallas and was off by 9. The original plan was to go straight from work to the gym, but Katy said she wanted something, so I brought her a drink and then went to the gym. I got home around 11, showered, and then left with Erin and Josh on an impulsive trip to go get Erin's nose pierced. The catch: I needed to get something pierced too. Erin went first and handled it like a pro. I ended up getting the side of my ear pierced, which hurt, but not as much as I was expecting it to. We were back by 3, Erin and Josh went upstairs and then left about half an hour later and I chillaxed until leaving for class at 6. Class went by slowly at first, but then it was over before I knew it.
I didn't realize I had so much reading to do, so I started that, but ended up cheating because there was no way I was going to read 100 pages. No way. And I though Erin was going to be out, giving me a good opportunity to talk to Katy, but Laura ruined that plan. Erin stayed home instead. I'll talk to her. I will.
Oh and Erin missed the rush registration deadline, so I don't think she's rushing. Bummer dude. Not.
No comments:
Post a Comment