Wednesday, September 1, 2010
August 31
Katy was the first one out, and I didn't really wake up until 11. I definitely could've slept longer, but I didn't think it would be wise. Erin was still around when I left for the bank at 1:15. I went to work at 2, which was a joke considering I asked for the day off and I wasn't originally scheduled, and I left early because I had class. I stopped by Daniel's on my way to school to give him a book that I used last semester and figured I'd keep since I had a feeling it would come in handy. It did. I found a great parking spot and got to class with plenty of time to unwind. As usual, Rosenkrans talked for forever and was very excited, but it's Rosenkrans, so I didn't mind. We got out early, which meant I got home early, which meant... well, nothing really. I ate and thought about doing homework, but gave up pretty quickly and watched 2 episodes of The Secret Life instead. Tyler invited Katy and I to a surprise thing for Erin's birthday, but we declined since we figured it would just be BA kids and we would've felt awkward. I think it was a good call because it was just BA kids. Erin finally came home at 10:30, we had birthday cake and Erin opened presents, and it was cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment