I had to wake up early since I opened with Dallas, but I didn't mind only getting 2 hours of sleep. I felt great about my talk with Katy and that feeling stuck around until around 11 when I started to crash. I stayed a few extra minutes at work, but eventually was freed at 1:30. I went straight to Santa Monica to Michaels to get supplies to build a clock. I was done there around 3 and stopped by to go see Katy at work. Courtenay was working downstairs, so I stopped in to say hi to her on my way out. I then swung by school to pick up my paycheck and was pleasantly surprised to find another refund check. I love surprises like that.
I was dead tired when I got home, but instead of taking a nap, I showered to wake myself up instead. Erin was home by the time I got out and we spent a good amount of time in the kitchen. She made dinner and baked and I just kind of watched. Katy came home close to 7, vented about work for a bit, and then we all had dinner together. It was cute. We toyed with the idea of going to the movies, and I wanted to, but we ultimately spent hours working on a clock. It was fun, but I think Erin was over it pretty quickly. Katy and I enjoyed ourselves though. I'm glad we work well together. It would be a huge problem if we didn't.
And I already feel closer to her after our talk the night before. She let me know she feels that way too, so that's good. I really want to be a better friend to her this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment