Thursday, September 16, 2010

September 16

I kind of slept in, but not as late as I would've liked. April Scout is quite the alarm clock. Katy didn't have her 10 o'clock class, so she was able to sleep in a little too. We both needed to finish our history homework, so she started on that while I made myself breakfast. Yum.
We finished around 11, got ready, and then went to class.
My day at school was just alright and I got out of graphics early, so instead of going to the gym, I came home instead. I was really hoping I would finally be able to talk to Katy since we had 2 hours to ourselves and Erin wasn't going to be home, but that didn't happen. I think I'm over it. It'll be a week since my little meltdown and I don't really see the point in talking about it anymore. I'm sure Erin's already told her all about it.
Advertising wasn't anything special and we got out early, so Katy and I decided that we should all go on a burger run when I got home. As soon as Erin was out of the shower, we were off. It was delicious, but more food that I had been used to eating as of late. I actually had three meals today, real ones, and my stomach was so confused. We stayed longer than we should've, but that's okay.
When we got home, Katy and Erin started girl talking, and I really wanted to join in, but I needed to shower and get ready for bed. I feel like I missed out on some crucial information. Jealous? Of course I am.

No comments: