I woke up early to be at work at 7:30, and didn't leave until 12:30. It was super busy and I was in a better mood, but work wasn't exactly fun. I like it when it's fun.
I almost napped when I got home, but then I didn't, and then I realized I had a meeting to go to for school. It was kind of pointless, but it was one of those mandatory "this is how things work" kind of meetings. At least I get paid for it. Erin was out when I got home, and then we tried doing homework for a while, but failed, and then we went to Starbucks to get some caffeine. I meant to talk to her about everything, but we were just being silly instead. And I would've talked to her when we got back home, but Josh came over and didn't leave until almost 1.
Katy got home a little after 11, and I really wanted to talk to her, but we both had homework to do and she was exhausted from DIF stuff, so I didn't think it was going to happen. It never happens when I want it to. Or at all for that matter. I don't talk.
No comments:
Post a Comment