Wednesday, September 22, 2010

September 21

Geez.
I didn't get much sleep last night, but I had to wake up early and open. It wasn't too bad, but by the time I was off at noon, I was really tired. I thought about going to the gym after work, but I was too tired to do that. I came home and crashed instead. Hard. For like 4 hours.
When I woke up, I had some leftovers and then got ready for class.
Plans for this evening:
Original: Go to class, go to gym, come home, eat, shower, go to bed, be refreshed and ready for convo in the morning.
But, since we got out of class a little early, I came up with a new plan: go to class, come home and watch Glee with Katy for some quality roomie time, eat, shower, go to bed, wake up refreshed.
But, as I was on my way home, I was informed that Chris was over, so that nixed my roomie bonding plan. So I came home and watched Glee, and ate, but I did it from the table and not on the couch with Chris and Katy. I just couldn't be that close to both of them. I had forgotten some stuff at work when I left at noon, so I figured going to get it would be a good idea since I needed it and I didn't want to be in the house with Chris and Katy. I ended up staying until closing, and then I figured I'd go to the gym, but I was still too full, so that didn't work. Then I figured I'd go for a drive since I wasn't really planning on being home, nor did I want to be home, so I headed through the canyon. By this time, Erin thought something was wrong with me, so she said to meet her at Josh's. I headed that way, but then changed my mind and decided to continue on with my drive, but then Erin made me feel bad, so I turned around again. I thought Erin was coming from school, but I guess she was at home and then went to pick up one of her BA friends, so I was awkwardly sitting in Josh's living room with a big hookah next to me for about 45 minutes before Erin got there. I stayed until a little after 12 and then went home.
I noticed that Chris was still home, and it was still fairly early, so I drove around for a bit longer. I came back maybe half an hour later and figured that they were probably asleep on the couch, so I set out for one of the drives I intended to have (my intended routes for my drive also changed several times). I came home around 2 and noticed that Chris's car was still around, but I decided to go in anyway. I figured that me getting ready downstairs would wake them up, but it didn't.
I had planned on them waking up, Chris leaving, Katy going upstairs to go to bed, and me staying downstairs to do homework, but that's not what happened. Chris ended up staying, Katy slept downstairs with Chris, and I ended up upstairs.
Katy was texting me, trying to get me to tell her what was up, but I wasn't having it. I was in no mood.
I hate it.

No comments: