Monday, September 13, 2010

September 13

I woke up early-ish this morning to finish my homework for HIST. Katy woke up early to do the same. Erin and I left the house around 11:30, but had to park in the boonies because the Fieldhouse parking lot was supposed to be closed. Turns out I could've parked there.
HIST went well. Katy and I got to sit next to each other and we were silly like we usually are, so that made me feel okay about the two of us. I was a little worried. Graphics was fun and I actually spoke up in English. I contemplated going home after class to go talk to Katy, but ultimately went to the gym instead. I had an hour to kill between the gym and LSA so I drove around and then did some stuff on my computer. The meeting was kind of a waste and I was home by 9:30. I got to see Katy for a few minutes when I got home, but it wasn't enough time to have a heart to heart like I wanted. She left for Dance Team practice, I got ready for bed, and Erin came home late after pre-rush stuff. I don't want her to rush. I don't want her to change. I don't want to take down our fratority letters.

No comments: