I cleaned my bathroom and watched Parenthood before going to bed.
Sunday, September 19, 2010
September 18
I stayed in bed until around noon, which was surprising since Scout never lets me sleep that long. Erin slept in too, so when we finally went downstairs, we didn't really feel like getting started for the day. We eventually started to get a move on around 1, Katy came home around 2, and Peter came over around 3. Peter and I just talked for about 2 hours, which was really nice. I like talking to him. Katy left for Oxy around 4, Peter left at 5, and then I started laundry and crashed for like 2 hours. Dumb. I really shouldve been doing homework, but I wasn't. And didn't. And I was supposed to hang out with Peter again, but that didn't end up happening. And Erin left to go to Josh's so I couldn't hang out with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment