Monday, September 27, 2010

September 27

Katy and I woke up early to work on our project, which wasn't so bad. Katy was doing most of the work, and I felt bad, but I didn't want to try and interject or anything. She left for class at 9:30, I finished getting ready, and I went to Pavillions at 10. I got back at 10:30, got ready for school, and then made some Polish sausages.
I got to school right on time despite being cooked to death in my car. Katy and I gave our presentation, which I think went well, and then we went our separate ways after class. We actually learned stuff in graphics, so that was nice. English was cancelled, so I was able to come home early and veg for a little bit before starting dinner at 5. I was a little scared with how my lasagna was going to come out, but it worked out okay. Claudia showed up a little after 6:30 and then Erin and Mary showed up a little after 7. We ate and it was wonderful. Claudia left pretty soon after dinner, but Mary stuck around so Katy and I deep fried some Oreos and Snickers. Delicious. It was still super hot out so we made an impulsive decision to go jump in the pool. Katy needed to leave for dance, so it was a short visit, but worth it.
Awesome day.

No comments: