Friday, September 3, 2010

September 3

Tyler came over just as I was going to bed. Erin said they'd keep it down, but they didn't. I fell asleep for maybe an hour, but woke up and stayed up. I was up when Katy went to bed and I was kind of snappy, which made me feel bad, and I ended up sleeping downstairs. I just didn't want to lie awake in my own bed. I don't want to blow my own horn or anything, but I'm a really good friend and I expect my friends to be just as good. I would've either not allowed anyone over or would've taken my conversation somewhere else. That did not happen. I ended up getting about 2 hours of sleep.
I had work at 6:15, so that sucked a little, but I got paid when I clocked out at 11. I came home and napped, and was supposed to wake up at 12:45, but I woke up at 1:15. God was definitely on my side today. I got to work at 1:30, did the whole event staff thing, and clocked out at 9. It definitely wasn't Disneyland, but I think it was for the better. I would've been tired and cranky and the next day would've sucked.

No comments: