I intended on napping, but I didn't. I really should've though. I got to school a little after 1, went to Payson to do my graphics homework, and then some, and then went to English. English was hard to get through not only because I was extremely sleepy, but because I had no clue what was going on. I felt like an idiot. It was like being in Faith and Reason all over again. Not cool.
I thought ICC was at 6:30, so I was planning on going to that, then taking pictures of the flags with Katy, and then making dinner for the fam, but that didn't work out. ICC wasn't until 8, so I had 2 hours to kill and that meant no dinner. I could've gone to the gym, but I didn't think I would have time, so I didn't. Bummer. I was definitely bummed about it. Mostly about not making dinner.
ICC went well, except it was cold, and homework when I got home went well for the most part. I got 2/3 of the way done with it.
And I really wanted to talk to Katy, but that didn't work out either. I have a feeling we aren't ever going to talk about last Friday. It's almost been a week and I'm kind of over it.
No comments:
Post a Comment