Monday, September 20, 2010

September 19

I am beyond tired right now and not in the mood for writing, but I'll write anyway.
I woke up around 10, showered, and got to cleaning the house. I don't know why I felt like cleaning, but I did. Erin was supposed to go to church and to lunch with Dr. Duran, but she didn't come home until 8, so she slept in until 12. She went to the pool while I pretended to do homework. Katy got home around 2, she and Erin got ready and then Tim showed up around 4. We set out pretty soon after, but then I realized I had forgotten the tickets at home. That's the second time that's happened. Great.
We wasted an hour, but we were back on the road by 5. We stopped at In-N-Out, were pleasantly surprised to see Fehlbaum, and then set out again. We missed Kadawatha and New Found Glory, but we got there in time to see Tegan and Sara. Well, Tim and I were in the merch line while Tegan and Sara played, but I got to listen to then and I saw their last 2 songs. Paramore was fantastic and I had a great time belting and head banging. I think everyone else did too. We got a little turned around on the way home, and Erin was a tad cranky, but we got home right around midnight. Tim was trying to be smooth all night, putting his arm around me and stuff, and I thought for sure he was going to try and kiss me goodnight, but he didn't. I'm glad he didn't, but also a little disappointed. Whatev.
Erin went straight to bed, Katy and I were silly for a second, and then we went to bed.

No comments: