Anywho... I woke up early, had a little fiasco with my flat iron, and went to school early to table for Riptide and give Katy a paper that I printed out for her. I ran into Tim and Claudia in the Sandbar, so I talked to them for a bit, and then went down to the caf at 10:15 to do Riptide stuff, but Myriah had already packed everything up. I headed back up to the Sandbar, listened to Claudia freak out about work, talked to Tim for a while and then went to class.
I normally sit next to Katy, but the guy that walked into class literally 3 seconds before I did took my seat, so I had to sit in the back. I didn't mind, but normally I make comments under my breath so Katy could hear, but I couldn't do that today. I did make one remark and the guy sitting next to me made one back, so that was good.
Graphics went well and I'm happy with how my homework turned out. I wouldn't say it was the best in the class, but I think it was up there. Hopefully my skills will improve and I'll be designing stuff in no time. Katy asked if I would design stuff for Dance Team, so I'll try to be creative with that.
I was starving after class, so I went down to the new store where the Oasis used to be and got an Odwalla and a grapes and cheese cup, and then met Peter in the HAWC at 4. It was great to catch up with him and the conversation felt really easy. I like it when that happens. He's fantastic. Daniel came up for the last few minutes of our chat, so that was nice. I like him and I want to stay friends. I think that's totally doable. It'll happen. I think he wants it to happen too. If he didn't, he wouldn't give me high fives or hugs.
Advertising went really well and I'm still intimidated by this whole project, but I think it's going to be fun. We'll see how it goes.
I talked to my mom for a sec on my way down to the parking lot, hit up the gym, and then came home to an empty house. Katy came home about an hour later from dance, which I had no clue about, and Erin didn't come home until late. I wish we were all home at the same time for once. We need some roommate bonding time.
My day was going really well, but it ended with me having a weird bleh feeling. That happened the last time I said that the day was going well. Maybe I just shouldn't say that anymore. Maybe I jinxed it.
And I'm a little worried about tomorrow. For multiple reasons.
No comments:
Post a Comment