Erin didn't end up coming home until 3:30, so she wasn't awake when I got up to get ready for convo. I assumed I would be going by myself, but Erin ended up getting up at the last minute and was ready to go on time. As I was turning onto PCH, I realized I had forgotten my ID, so that put the first damper on my day. It wasn't even a huge deal. I signed in to convo, but I have to fill out some thing online to get credit since I didn't have my ID.
I was planning on just sitting around the library until the soccer game, but Erin was meeting up with Mary, so I tagged along for a sec, and then Tim found us, and then we ended up at John's Garden. I wasn't hungry, so I just got a smoothie, but whatever. Tim paid. We sat around chatting for a while and then Tim went to work, Erin and I took Mary back to school, and Erin and I had our first car talk. It was good. No, it was great. I really enjoyed it.
I thought I was supposed to go into work to fill in for some girl, but she didn't ever get back to me, so I decided not to go. Erin went to work and I went to the library for a little over an hour. I went to go visit Katy at work, which was a little weird, but it was nice finally seeing where Katy's been working.
When 4 rolled around, it was time for me to go have my talk with Laura. I really didn't see the point and I really didn't want to. We ended up at my Starbucks, so it worked out in my favor, and we had our chat. I don't know if it accomplished anything, I don't feel any different, but I'm glad I don't have to do that again. It was difficult. Although I find myself feeling more comfortable with speaking in general, having conversations like that is still difficult. I've never had to have them, so I don't really know how.
I had planned on going home to grab a jacket and then go back to school for the rest of the evening, but Erin was on her way home and didn't want me to leave. I wanted to leave before Katy got home, but that didn't happen. Erin could tell that I wasn't in the greatest mood, but I didn't really want to talk about it. Not then. Then Chris showed up when I was getting ready to leave, so I waited around for a few.
I met up with Tim at Coogies around 7:30, which turned out to be really enjoyable, we stopped by Sbux on our way out, and then went to the Coffee House at school. We got there a little late, but I still really liked the concert. I feel bad for not remember who it was. I'm sure I could find out. And I saw Peter and immediately wished I was there with him instead of with Tim. Tim was still fun to be with though.
After the Coffee House, we went back to the Colony and we smoked a bowl. I probably shouldn't have, but I wanted to, so I did. I didn't get super stoned, but I had a nice high going. Tim was venting about some pretty deep stuff, so I started venting too, and it was unexpected, but good. Surprisingly, I had a really good time. I just hope we can be friends and nothing more than that. I don't want anything more than that from Tim.
I got home and was ready for bed by midnight, but Katy and Chris were still downstairs watching TV, so I couldn't go to bed. I really wanted to be in bed my midnight, but that obviously wasn't happening. Plus, I really wanted to talk to Erin about my day, and she wasn't home yet, so I couldnt go to bed for that reason either. At least at school there was a curfew, not that I was home after the curfew anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment