Monday, September 6, 2010

September 5

I got a good amount of sleep before waking up at 9:30 and being at work at 10:30. We were all set up in an hour, so Kevin gave us a 45 minute break. That gave me enough time to go home for a second to say hi to Katy, only she was in the shower, so that didn't work. I sent her a text message instead. Turns out she went to Starbucks on her way home to say hi, but I wasn't working.
I went back to work at 12:15, did tickets, talked to my dad and sister for a little bit, and then left at 2. I came home to change, and then went to work at Starbucks at 3. It was really busy, and my dad came to give me stuff, but I was busy, so it's not like I could've just dropped everything to talk to him. Katy came in, which surprised me and made me inexplicably happy. I missed her. I still do. Claire and Erin came in too, so that was great. Tim let me go on a 10, so I was able to talk to them for a while. And 3 famous people came in within 15 minutes, so they were lovin' it. Closing was rough, since it was really busy the entire time, but we got through it.
I came home to an empty house, but Erin and Claire came home with Mary and Josh a little after 11, so I stayed up and talked to them until 2. And Erin and I fixed the garbage disposal. Win. I really liked talking to them. This weekend was just so exhausting and I hope I they get better.

No comments: