Sunday, September 26, 2010

September 25

I woke up early to be at work at 8:15, which went well, and clocked out around 3. I got home, showered, and got ready for my date with Erin.
I figured Katy was going to stop by before we left, but she didn't. We made our way to BJs, ate a delicious meal and dessert, and then were off to the movies. We were being extremely silly and I loved it. I don't think Katy and I have ever been that silly. We saw Easy A, which was GREAT. We were supposed to see it with Katy, but then we made a clock instead. And then Erin and I were going to see it, but we thought Katy would feel left out, so we didn't. Turns out, she went and saw it with Chris that night. Thanks. She said we could've asked her if it was okay, but she could've too. So we went ahead and saw it without her. Good choice. I bet she went and saw it with Chris again anyway.
After the movies we went over to Josh's, which was boring until people started showing up and I learned how to play Rock Band. I was super tired and going to Josh's probably wasn't smart, but whatevs.

No comments: