Thursday, September 9, 2010

September 8

Katy and I decided to skip convo and sleep in instead. Great choice. I stayed in bed for a while after Katy had already left for work, and then Erin and I had breakfast together. She went for a run and I tried to be productive, and somewhat succeeded. I ended up getting to school right on time, which was not my plan, but it worked out anyway, and then had a Ripboard meeting at 6:30. That went well, I went to the library and did some homework, and then met up with Katy in the caf for dinner since we were both hungry and both still on campus. It was the first time I had been in there, and it hadn't really changed aside from this cool new soda machine. It's a little too fancy for me and I probably won't ever use it, but that's okay.
Katy and I went to Ralphs after dinner and then headed over to Starbucks and sat and chatted for a bit. We chillaxed for a bit when we got home and then Katy talked to her boy, I chatted with my mom, and then we both got ready for bed.

No comments: