Saturday, September 25, 2010

September 24

Katy and I did end up talking last night, and it went extremely well. I was a little scared that it was going to end up like it did the night before, but we were back to being besties by the time we fell asleep. We're bestest friends.
Josh ended up staying the night, so he and Erin slept in, but Katy and I got up and went to convo. It was our second one. Woo! Hopefully I'll be able to get 12 more. Totally doable. We sat with Kasey and then had some lunch in the caf. When it was time for Katy to go to class, I went out in search of a lacrosse stick. Success. I came home, watched some lacrosse videos, got intimidated, and then went to work. Katy came in after work/before her career coaching thing, so that was nice. Overall, work was good and I had fun closing with Maddie and Claudia. The freshies came in and then Erin and Mary, and then Katy came in again. We got out late, at 11, but that's okay.
After I got home, I chatted with Katy and Erin for a bit, showered, and then went to bed.
Good day.

No comments: