Sunday, September 26, 2010

September 26

I woke up a few times this morning, and I didn't really want to get up, but I wasn't as tired as I thought I was going to be. Work went really well and it was fun even though it was busy. I got there at 7:30 and worked with Claudia and Maddie, then Johnny came in, then Daisy, then Pat, then Johnny left, then Maddie, then me and Claudia. Good stuff.
It was incredibly hot outside, but that didn't deter me from Lacrosse practice. We went over the fundamentals and I learned a lot, even though it was kind of difficult to get the hang of. I jumped in the pool and showered, got gas, and then hit the books in the library until I met with my advertising group at 6:30. We didn't get anything accomplished, which I was expecting, and then we left at 8.
I came home, ate, and then attempted to work on homework with Katy, but we failed and did other homework instead. We were both way too tired to be productive as a pair. We'll do it in the morning.

No comments: