Wednesday, September 22, 2010

September 22

I guess Chris left around 7, because that's when Scout woke me up and Katy came upstairs to go to bed. I apologized, but it didn't make me feel any better. I still felt bad about the night before.
She left for work, I got ready for the day and did homework, Erin came home around 11, left for class around 12, came back around 2, and then I left for class around 4. Katy and I had been texting and it got a little sour, so I told her that I felt that it was weird between us and that I didn't know how to fix it... because it is and I don't. I don't think that helped anything.
I got home at 6, made dinner for everyone, Erin left for some interview at 7, I left for a lacrosse meeting, and Katy left for Dance Team. The lacrosse meeting wasn't anything special, except we're going to Hawaii Oct. 29-31. Katy's birthday concert is the 29th and Halloween is like our holiday. My heart sank when I heard. And I told Katy and I don't think she's too thrilled about it. I mean, I don't have to go. I don't have to do lacrosse. And I asked if we could talk when she got home, but we didn't. I was doing homework and she went upstairs when she got home around 11. It's okay. It can stay weird between us. I can pretend it's fine.

No comments: