I finally got out of bed and started getting ready for Christmas Eve and Christmas. I was SO very sad leaving Scout, but I gave her a huge hug goodbye and promised her I'd be back. I made it to my dad's around 12:30, right as my grandfather was leaving, and we headed out to lunch soon after. Santa had made an early visit while we were out, so we opened stockings, I opened my presents, and my sister opened the one from me. I ended up with some cash, a pair of pajamas, and a bracelet. And my dad promised me his old Wayfarers, but he hasn't found them yet. But Jennifer found a pair of hers that she gave me, so it was acceptable.
I left around 5:45 and headed home to see Diva, Rico, and Romeo. They are huge. Except Diva. She's little. My mom and I headed out to my grandparents' house around 7 and that's when the fun started. My grandparents were already tipsy by the time we got there, so they were being all loud, and then some of their friends came over, so that meant more tequila and even more volume. My mom and I kind of got tired of it, and tired in general, so we went into my room and watched a movie. Only it was hard to watch since everyone was being so loud.
My grandparents' friends are still over, but my Uncle and Vicky left and my mom and I are ready for bed, so we're hoping they leave soon. Santa isn't going to come if we're awake all night.
I think I might start getting ready for bed. But maybe I'll have one more cookie first...
No comments:
Post a Comment