Saturday, December 11, 2010

December 11

To my surprise, I slept fairly well. Normally sleeping in my car involves tears and very little sleep, but I was perfectly content when I climbed into my backseat and slept for a solid 6 hours. I actually came home at 9 and slept until 11, ate and did some homework, showered and thought about doing laundry, and then slept for another 2 hours. I really shouldn’t have slept that last time, but I probably needed to.

I finally started my laundry and thought up a game plan for the night, but then nixed it after seeing that the library would only be open until 10. No good. Than I blew it way out of proportion in my head and didn’t know what to do with myself. I started thinking about things and got mad, but then I made my way downstairs and worked on some homework. I ate and finished my laundry, but then I didn’t want to do homework anymore, so I started thinking again. No good.

I hate the chain of thoughts that goes through my head that always leaves me feeling upset. It happens far too often and I wish it didn’t happen at all. I don’t know how to stop it.

I’m currently still upset, but I don’t think I can do anything at the moment to fix it, so I’m about to go drive around and make it worse.

No comments: