It had been sunny and windy for the past few days, but when Scout woke me up at 6, it was pouring. I think the sound of the rain on the roof helped wake me up too. I went back to sleep and didn't end up waking up until 11. AWESOME. I spent what was left of the morning and the first bit of the afternoon being introspective and thought a lot about 2010. To my pleasant surprise, I didn't allow myself to get to the point where I dwell on all the bad stuff and end up mad at myself. I thought about the bad stuff, but I realized there was no use dwelling on it. It happened. So what?
I had a doctor's appointment at 3:30 which took forever. I had to get an EKG, I've lost count of how many I've had to have, and I need to go back within the next 2 weeks, but I'm fine. Don't worry.
I ran some errands when I finally got out and spent the evening talking to Daniel on the phone. And my decision has been made. We're staying friends. I just need to let him know that.
No comments:
Post a Comment