But this time it was with Emory. He isn't the best to open with, Yeltsin is, but he's still way better than Amariah. I was hoping to maybe leave early, but after looking at the schedule, I knew that there was no way that was going to happen. It was super busy all day, but it wasn't bad. I rang for most of the time and Candice was stressing on bar. I accidently fell asleep during my break, but thankfully Tim texted me and woke me up. And of course I stayed late. Duh.
I came back home and crashed. Hard. For way longer than I should have, but I really needed it. Katy and I stayed up to watch the meteor shower last night, but it turned out to be way too foggy to see anything, so it was a waste. But I got my portfolio done. I woke up at 4, showered, ate, and got my advertising stuff out of the way. That final was kind of waste, but I think i did well. Hopefully I get an A.
After a quick trip to sbux, I was home and being silly. It was rice krispie night, but I wasn't allowed to make them until I had at least 3 pages of my essay done. Easy. I got 4. Rice krispie treats were silly as always and I wasn't motivated enough to finish my paper. I compromised with myself and decided I would finish it later.
No comments:
Post a Comment