Monday, December 6, 2010

December 6

I opened with Amariah and this new girl, Cynthia. I didn't know I'd be training, so I wasn't thrilled about that, especially since I don't do so well with communicating at 5 in the morning. Right off the bat Cynthia rubs me the wrong way by questioning me and trying to get all up in my business. I understand asking questions since she's new and whatever, but questioning whether or not I'm doing something the right way or trying to point out my mistakes isn't okay. Thankfully Courtney was the next one in and saved me a little bit. She agreed that this newb wasn't the best. I actually got out on time, so that was cool, and it was because I took control. I didn't wait for Amariah to send me home. I just did it.
I came home and changed, several times, and then went to school. History wasn't all that great and graphics was just okay. But a lot of people liked my layouts, so that was cool. English was really hard to sit through as usual, but I made it. After I was done with class, I booked it over to Elkins for convo to watch Finding Kind. It was a really good documentary and it was quite inspiring. It was hard to sit through some of the scenes only because some of the stuff the girls were saying hit home. After that convo, Katy and I grabbed some dinner from the caf and headed back to Elkins for another convo. That one was seriously hard to sit through. I was falling asleep hardcore. I think Katy was too. but we survived.
I came home and went to bed right away.

No comments: