Thursday, December 23, 2010

December 23

Merry Christmas Adam! Get it? Because tomorrow's Christmas Eve. Adam came before Eve. Ha.
Scout and I slept in until 10:30 and it was glorious. I can't remember the last time I slept for almost 10 consecutive hours. I was too lazy to put the trash out last night, so I got out of bed when I heard the trash trucks driving around and took the trash out. Scout and I pretty much lounged around for the rest of the morning and the afternoon and it was great. I loved not having to do anything. I was able to get most of my music sorted and spend some quality time with Scout. I was planning on venturing out to get stuff to wrap presents with after I made myself dinner, but I kept getting distracted. I would think of something I needed to check online, I would find a song to listen to, and then I thought about things for a while. I finally got ready and left around 9. I went to CVS and then stopped by Starbucks and chatted with Yeltsin and Maddie for a bit before heading back home. Scout was a HUGE help with getting gifts together. Not.
After I managed to get through that fun game, I spent the rest of the night surfing around and thinking about stuff.

No comments: