Thursday, December 23, 2010

December 28

I was just about to go to bed, but then I realized I hadn't written anything for the day. My bad.
Opening for the third day in a row wasn't too bad since it was with Yeltsin. It was super slow until around 10, and I was hoping to go home early again so I could sleep, but I had a meeting scheduled after my shift at 12, so I had to stay. I had a meeting with Amariah about taking on some more responsibilities at work to better prepare me for a supervisor position. I am now in charge of merchandising and am going to take a class on how to train people. After I get the 3 newbs to where they need to be, I'll be considered to be a shift supervisor. I can handle it. My meeting was scheduled until 1, but it finished at 12:30 and I thought I could go home, but I ended up going back to work until 1:30. Of course. But I left early for a few days, so I guess it's okay.
I thought about taking a nap when I got home, but it was already the afternoon, so I decided against it. I caught up on some TV and chipped away at some music for the rest of the day and much of the evening instead.

No comments: