Thursday, December 23, 2010

December 27

Opening day 2. I realized today that once I've been up for an hour and a half, I'm fine. It's just that first bit that sucks. Things were super slow at work, so instead of staying until 12:30, I stayed until 8:30. It's nice that I get to come home and sleep, but it sucks that my shift isn't worth waking up at 4 and that's money I'm not getting.
I came home and slept until around 10:30 and felt really weird when I woke up. Like I was too heavy to move. It was weird. But I snapped out of it and kind of got ready for the rest of the day, but my bed was so nice. And Scout was all cuddly.
I finally set out around 2 to Santa Monica, but all the parking structures were full and I didn't feel like circling around a bajillion times, so I hopped on the freeway and figured I'd end up at a mall. Traffic. I eventually made it to the mall in Topanga, but I pretty much got out of my car, checked the directory, and got back into my car. Sorry excuse for a mall. I then went all the way to Thousand Oaks and kind of struck out there too. I wasn't finding what I needed to find.
I stopped by work on the way home and then spent the evening shopping online for Christmas presents and books.

No comments: