Friday, December 10, 2010

December 10

Sleeping in for a little but was really nice and I'm glad it happened. The rest of my morning and early afternoon were pretty uneventful. I pretty much just sat around, watched GLEE, and did some homework before going to work.
Work went well. Courtney and I both started at 4 and we worked with Amber and Tim until Tim left at 5:30. Then we had an hour of awesomeness before Cynthia came at 6:30. I totally understand being new and everything, but Cynthia is a little much. She rubs me the wrong way and she's lacking a little in the common sense department. I'm trying to be nice, really, I am. Between 4 and 10, Courtney made a number of plans for us. First it was Johnny's, then it was dancing, then it was karaoke, then it was watching a movie and drinking some wine. After we got off work at 10:30, we headed to Ralphs, then to the bank, then to the gas station, and then up to her apartment in Drescher. We ended up watching Sex in the City 2, which I didn't really want to watch especially since I hadn't seen the first one, but I normally just go along with what other people want, so that's what ended up happening.
I left a little after 2, made a quick pit stop in the HAWC to warm up a bagel since I was starving and then made my home, but not really. I ended up sleeping in my car since it was late and I didn't want to wake anyone up.

No comments: