Scout and I finally cuddled for a bit, but of course it was right before I had to leave for work. Work was absolutely dead and I'm pretty sure it was because it had been pouring literally all day. Californians can't handle rain. I was supposed to close with Tim and Pari, who has given me permission to call her Abigail since I feel silly calling her Pari, but Time let Pari go home early since it was super slow. I would've liked to have gone home early and gone back to sleep since I was feeling kind of sick and think sleep would do me some good, but it was only fair that Pari got to go. She was there first. The evening consisted of customers that were few and far between and was full of fruitless flirting, but I didn't mind one bit. We got out on time even though we only closed with 2 people and I was able to relax a bit before going to bed.
Saturday, December 18, 2010
December 18
We all woke up kind of early, Katy the earliest, to get packed, ready, and head out for the airport. We stopped by Starbucks on the way and got to the airport a little after 10. Katy's flight was at 11:30 and Isabela's was at 12:30. Turns out, Katy's flight was delayed until 1:30 but didn't really end up leaving until 2:30. I offered to swing back around to go get her, but she said she'd be okay. I made it home in one piece, showered, and then crashed pretty hard until 2. I felt kind of dizzy, so I figured I should go downstairs and eat something. That's when I heard Mike. He was showing a couple the outside of the house. Weird. I just kind of froze because I didn't want them to hear or see me. I felt silly, but whatever. I talked to Daniel for a little bit via fb, so that was nice. I'm rather confuzzled about that one. I spent the rest of the afternoon surfing around and I started revamping my i-tunes playlists again. I've downloaded so much music over the past month or so that I've gotten way behind on sorting it all out and figure I might as well just start over. So I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment