Sunday, December 5, 2010

December 5

Waking up kind of sucked, but I did it anyway.
My car was just so warm by the time I got to work, I didn't want to get out of it. But I did.
The crew by the time I left was solid, it wasn't too busy, and it was actually fun. Working with Yeltsin, Jesse, Maddie, and Johnny was great.
I watched some 30 Rock and napped when I got home and then Katy texted me asking if I'd join her at sbux. I run when called, so I obliged even though I would've loved to have stayed in bed. It was nice having a coffee break with her though. And then Chris Bishop and Claudia came over to talk to us for a bit too. That was nice.
I went back to surfing the internet when I got home, Erin worked on homework and dinner, and then we had family dinner pretty soon after Katy got home.
I spent the rest of the evening on my computer, Katy went to a Songfest meeting, and Erin did homework.

No comments: