Saturday, December 4, 2010

December 3

I opened with Yeltsin, which wasn't all that bad. I like opening with him. Amariah, not so much. I was hoping to leave early so I could go to convo, and I had mentioned it to him the last time I worked, but it didn't work out that way. I ended up staying until almost 1. Whatever. And I finally went to the bank to pay rent.
I came back home and surfed around the internet for a while and then slept for maybe 2 hours. That was good. But then it didn't help my attitude much.
The original plan: Coffeehouse with me, Katy, and Erin.
New plan: Katy and I would chillax at home and watch a movie.
New new plan: Isabela would join us in chillaxing and a movie.
What actually happened: Katy went to dinner with Isabela, I played on my computer the whole night, Isabela and Katy came home and talked, Erin came home and talked, and then that was it.

It's not like I did anything to change it.

No comments: