Sunday, December 19, 2010

December 19

I woke up at 8, but for some reason I got ready for work super fast. I decided to go in early so I could eat and caffeinate for my long shift. I was working with Amariah, Jesse, and Yeltsin, but Amariah was in the back, so it worked out well. I really like working with Jesse and I was sad that Amariah sent him home early. He was supposed to stay until 2, but he got sent home at 10:30, when Johnny showed up. It was just us 4 until Amariah left around 2 and Amber showed up around 3. I was hoping I'd get sent home as soon as Amber signed on, but no. Yeltsin left at 3:30, and then I got to leave a little after 4 when Candice showed up. I made a trip to Ralphs before coming home and then settled in with Scout for the evening. Devyn wanted to hang out and watch a movie over at his place, but I just wasn't feeling it. I couldnt stay out late anyway. I thought about working on my i-tunes again, but I got distracted and started drawing stuff on the computer and chatting with Daniel and Devyn instead.

No comments: