Thursday, December 23, 2010

December 22

Such a long day.
I was so sad about getting up to open for the third day in a row. So sad. But I did it anyway. I opened with Emory, which isn't as good as opening with Yeltsin, but way better than with Amariah. It wasn't super busy and I was already loopy by the time Jesse came in at 7. I was so tired and in a silly mood, so I didn't mind being there. Plus I was off at 9, so that was nice. I would've loved to have gone back to sleep when I got home, but I showered and set out for home instead.
I had some time to kill before my appointment to get my haircut, so I opted to go shopping for my sister. She had told me some of the things she wanted last night, so I knew more or less what I was looking for. Most expensive gift for Christmas 2010. Good thing I love her. I made it to my appointment just in time, got some length taken off and trimmed my bangs up, and then said hi to my mom on the way to my grandparents' house. My grandma was happy to make me a late lunch/early dinner and I helped her bake some cookies. It was great. My grandparents are great.
I left my grandparents' house and went and picked Daniel up around 7:15 so we could go see Tron at 8. I went into it wanting it to be a friend date, but he was being so cute and he was trying to hold my hand so it made it really difficult to not change my mind and turn it into a date date. I was still holding on to my friend date decision by the end of the movie, but that changed when I went to drop him off. Our hug was a really good one and then we pulled away and Daniel said that he missed me already and asked why we had to live so far away from each other. Then there was another really good hug followed by another round of sappiness. Daniel pulled me towards him and we kissed. And it wasn't a friend date kiss. And it was raining so it was kind of romantic and wonderful and it was a good one, but now that just complicates things. I could have kept the goodbye short, but I didn't. I allowed all that to happen and it shouldn't have. I think we should just be friends. We live 2+ hours away from each other, he doesn't have a car, and I work way too much, so it wouldn't really work out. We should just stay friends.

No comments: