Sunday, December 12, 2010

December 12

While I was on my drive, I started thinking about that one convo that hit way too close to home. The one that was about letting yourself be vulnerable and having at least 1 person to confide in. I still don't have that person and I don't think Katy is any closer to being that person. I'm not letting her. I ended up sleeping in my car again and went straight to work after waking up.
Work was long, but it went by kinda fast. I went to Ralphs after work and then over to Target. Things were kind of tense between Katy and I for the rest of the night, but I didn't know what to do about it. We met up with Erin at school around 10 for breakfast and I was hoping we'd all take pictures in front of the Christmas tree, but that didn't happen. We all came home instead.

No comments: