We didn't head out until 11:30 and traffic was bad since it was raining, so we didn't get there until around 1:30. We stopped for lunch and then hit up California Adventure. Silly and very wet. I think the highlight of CA was the Fun Wheel and the cop that was freaking out. Classic. Then we went to Disneyland, ate dinner, and met up with Daniel since he was there with his roommate too. I miss him. A lot. Katy was trying to get out of my why I shouldn't date him, but I wasn't giving her too many answers. We went our separate ways, went on Finding Nemo and Space Mountain, and then met up with Daniel again. He ditched his roommate to walk us over to California Adventure. Katy says that he still looks at me the right way and its obvious I still like him, but I just don't know. Katy and I stood in the rain for another hour and watched the World of Color. We were soaked, but I had a really good time. Maybe top 10 visits. We stripped in the car, which was hilarious because we were parked right in front of the escalator, and got home around 11:30, chatted, and then ended up going to bed right now.
Friday, December 17, 2010
December 17
As expected, I was up around 9 and everyone else was asleep. Ideally, we would leave for Disneyland around 10 and get breakfast on the way. Instead, I ate cereal downstairs and unloaded the dishwasher. By the time I came back upstairs, it was 10, and Katy was awake. "So what's the plan?" "I don't know." "Can Isabela come, or do you just want it to be you and me?" I wanted it to be just me and Katy, but what was Isabela going to do all day? "Isabela can come. It's Disneyland." "Okay, I wasn't sure if it was just supposed to be a roommate thing and she would ruin it." "It's Disneyland." Turns out Isabela declined the offer to go since it's pricey and it was cold and wet out. I felt bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment