Thursday, December 23, 2010

December 26

I tried to go to bed pretty early so I wouldn't get too bummed about being alone on Christmas, but it didn't really turn out that way. I didn't go to bed all that early and I couldn't fall asleep. And when I did fall asleep, I kept waking up. It was less than ideal, but I wasn't any more tired than usual when I woke up.
I opened with Amariah, who was late, and another newb, Rob. He's the "bro" type, a graphic design major at Santa Monica, from Sacramento, and broke up with his girlfriend on Christmas. He had no problem telling me about his life. He wasn't feeling all that well, so he left before the sun came up. Amber and Candice showed up at 8 and because things were slow, I got to leave at 9:30. I was scheduled until 11, so that was nice. I came home and napped, although I didn't mean to, and then got ready for after Christmas shopping.
I was planning on going to Camarillo and figured I'd take PCH all the way up, the scenic route, only north PCH was closed, so I went up the nearest canyon thinking it would get me to the other side. And it did. 45 minutes later. It was like Corral Canyon, only way more windy, not as pretty, and a little scary since the road was narrow and there were boulders everywhere. I eventually made it out in Westlake. I lost some time, but was back on track. I ended up getting a few things for myself, headed over to Target, and thought about going to The Oaks, but it was close to 7 and the stores would be closing at 7, so I just came home and had dinner with the wittles.
The rest of the evening consisted of music sorting and internet surfing. Loads of fun.

No comments: