I absolutely did not want to get out of bed this morning, but I did. And then when I was getting ready, Courtney texted me saying she needed me over there ASAP because she was hung over. I didn’t really mind. It was for Courtney. I like her. The morning was uber busy probably until 12:30ish, but it wasn’t too terrible just because I was with good people. Things slowed down after I had my lunch, Courtney left, Amber showed up, Maddie showed up, Jesse showed up, and Yeltsin left. And of course I stayed late again. I didn’t really need to, but I did.
I was silly with Erin for a bit after I got home. I decided I was way too tired to go to the basketball game, even for the socks, so I showered and just sat around and caught up on TV for the rest of the night while Erin went out to some Psi U party. Apparently there was a snow machine involved.
No comments:
Post a Comment