Katy left for work and I left for the library.
I burned my final for graphics onto a CD and planned on finishing my paper for ENG, but I started feeling kind of sick, so I went to the bookstore to get some meds. Before I knew it, it was time for my graphics final. Waste. We turned in our projects and left.
I went back to Payson, cranked out my essay, and sat around for forever until my english final, which was kind of also a waste. We wrote a reflection paper and left.
I was supposed to go to dinner with Tim after that, but he was still taking a final, so I waited. And waited. Finally I got too cranky so I found Erin and Josh and went to Thai dishes with them. Great choice. Tim was mad though.
I spent a good chunk of the evening at home surfing around online while Erin packed and Katy studied. When Katy was at a stopping point, we sat around a fire and made s'mores. Well, Katy and I did. Erin doesn't like marshmallows.
We finished the evening with floor pictures and laughter and were all in bed by midnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment