Thursday, December 16, 2010

December 16

Finals Week fail of a day.
I woke up early, 5:15, to take Erin to the airport at 6. I would've like have slept, since really I didn't have to wake up until 8, but Erin was talking the whole time. That's okay though. She drove to the airport, we said our goodbyes, and I drove back. I was too early for work, it was 7:45 and I didn't start until 9, so I napped in the car. I was super tired when I went in, but I snapped out of it. But then I started to feel sick. Thankfully Maddie came in early to cover the last 2 hours of my shift so I came home, ate, showered, and napped.
I was coughing a whole lot for the rest of the afternoon/evening and I felt kind of weak, but I think I'll be okay.
The plan for the evening was that Katy would go to work, take Isabela to the airport, and then we would watch a movie and have big girl hot chocolate when she got home. Unfortunately, that's not how it turned out. Isabela forgot her wallet in Katy's car so Katy had to double back. Than Isabela missed her flight, so Katy had to double back. Then she went to target. I was kind of bummed that the Isabela thing threw a wrench in our plans, so I wasn't really down to watch a movie or drink big girl hot chocolate. I went to bed early instead. At least Katy and Isabela got a movie and some booze in. But Katy didn't even ask if I wanted to join them. That's what sucked the most. I was upstairs in my warm bed on my computer when they got home. So what? I could've joined them.

No comments: