Saturday, May 16, 2009

50%

That's the highest score people have gotten on my quiz so far.  Rebecca, Melinda, and Daniel all scored 50s.  I was surprised with Melinda's score.  I haven't talked to her in forever.  Daniel did well, but I was hoping Rebecca would get more than 5.  Willy got 4 right, Laura got 2, and Katy didn't get any.  Sad.

Anyways... I slept in way too long today.  I just really like sleep.  And I did wake up several times, but I fell asleep right after I'd close my eyes again.  And my dream was super weird, and the interruptions in my sleep didn't seem to throw off anything.  I don't really remember it, but I do know there were lots of random people in it and my dad was mad.  What else is new?

I spent the day kicking back on the computer, reorganizing my i-tunes playlists.  I'm almost done.  I have over 2,600 songs, and I have about a quarter left.  It's intense.  Hopefully I'll finish tomorrow.

Tomorrow should be interesting.  I was planning on just staying home as usual, not doing much of anything, but Lisa's coming over for the weekend.  I'm not very fond of her, so I'd prefer not to be around.  Then tonight when we were at dinner with my Uncle and grandparents for my grandpa's birthday, my mom asked my uncle if he wanted to go to dinner and see Star Trek.  I was supposed to see Star Trek with him.  She then invited me to go with the three of them.  I want to go to dinner and a movie, but not with Lisa.  I don't have to talk to her I guess.  I've only met her two times before.  Once when I was 10, the other was last year.  I think I'm good for another 9 years or so before I have to see her again.  

Whatever.  I really should get to bed.

No comments: