Sunday, May 17, 2009

Fab

Today was lame.  Plain and simple.

I was able to bypass Lisa when she came over this morning by staying in bed until noon.  I pretty much just sat around watching TV and surfing around online until around 7 when I finally decided to get out of the house to get something to eat.  Unfortunately, as soon as I closed the door behind me, my mom and Lisa drove up.  There went my stupid plans.  I was under the impression that they would be gone all day and all night, but no.  They both passed out around 10.

The highlight of my night was probably the earthquake that happened around 8:40.  It wasn't too big, but it definitely shook up the house.  It doesn't take much to do that though.

I have nothing else to do tonight, so I think I'm going to go to bed after Daisy of Love.  I need to get out tomorrow.  I can't stay here all day again.  I'll go crazy.

**4:41 AM

I went to bed at 1:30.  It was too hot to fall asleep, so I've been wide awake.  I'm pretty sure something went on in the other room, but I'd like to think it was my imagination.  Unfortunately, I think my imagination is right about this one.  I would love to be wrong.  I would love to be wrong about everything on this subject.

I'm not going to sleep.  I want my mom to know I've been wide awake all night.  She'll be back by 7.  I can totally last 2 more hours.  I'm just so upset.

No comments: