Friday, May 8, 2009

Wow

Today was filled, but not really.

I woke up earlier than usual, around 10:30, got ready, and then made my way over to the g-units' house. My mom and I took my grandma to eat at the Olive Garden, her favorite, and then we went to go see Obsessed. My grandma absolutely loves Beyonce, so she was really excited about it. The movie was super cheesy, but the last 20 minutes made it all worth it. That might have been the cheesiest part.

We got back a little after 5, and then my mom and I got home around 5:30, and then I booked it to my sister's soccer game. The refs and goals were late, so I ended up sitting around watching nothing for about half an hour. My sister's team ended up winning 3-0, but she didn't play all that well. That's okay though. She's only 8.

I spent the night at home surfing the internet, watching TV, and chatting with boys. Daniel's coming home tomorrow and we planned a trip for Saturday. I've been wanting to hang out with him for a long time, and we're finally going to be able to this weekend. I hope it goes well. And I hope there's still chemistry. I'd like to start something up with him again, but maybe after spending time with him after so long, I'll realize that I need to move on. And Chris Festa randomly messaged me tonight. He said that he thinks I'm beautiful and that he used to have a crush on me. Random for sure. I humored him and told him I had a tiny crush on him for a second and that we would never make sense in a million years. But I said we could hang out some time this summer to catch up. What else am I going to do with my free time?

Anyway, I really should have been asleep by now. I have to wake up early to get my haircut at 8. Gross, but yay! I don't know if I should get a trim, or cut it...

No comments: