Thursday, May 21, 2009

bull

Today, once again, was full of nothingness.

I woke up a little past 12, but had somewhat of a real breakfast this time.  My mom had made cream of wheat for herself, and reheated me up some.  Yum.  I spent the majority of the afternoon watching TV and surfing the internet until I took a break to eat a burger for dinner.  Homemade food is so much better that fastfood.  The rest of the evening was full of the internet, cable, texting, and thinking of things that I want.

I want/need a job.  I really hope I get a call from Hollister and/or BJs.  I would love to work at either of those places.  I'd be fine with any job as long as it paid, but I really want to work at Hollister or BJs.

I want a Lomo Holga 35mm camera.

I want to start summer school asap and finish asap.  Finishing means that a week later, I get to leave for a few days.

I want to go visit Katy.  I'm super excited to go see her since I already miss her like crazy and it's only been a month.  

I want to hang out with Daniel again.  I'm sure that once he's done with school we'll hang out again.  He asked if I wanted to see Tom Jones this weekend, but I mean, who wants to see Tom Jones that is under 45?  Nobody.  It would give me a chance to see him, but I told him no.  Maybe I can go visit him sometime.  It would definitely get me out of the house.

I want to get back to Pepperdine ASAP.  I miss being there so much and I can't wait to start classes.  I'm already excited for registering for Spring semester.  I mapped out my courses for like the billionth time the other day, and I will have finished all of my BA requirements for IMC by the end of my third year.  That's a year early.  And if I get into the accelerated masters program, I could get my MBA in 4 years.  That's 2 years early!  Ahhh!  But, if it really goes down that way, I wouldn't graduate with my 2012 class.  We'll see what happens.

No comments: