I woke up early to shower and study, but I didn't get all that much studying done. This morning's shower sitch was kind of funny though. All four of us were trying to shower at the same time, but I won over Laura, so it was all good. I studied for a sec, then got ready, then ate a delicious burrito, and then studied some more. Laura and I went to OneStop to turn in some paperwork, I sold back some books, and then I checked my mail. My refund check came, so that was exciting. I had time to drop it off in my room before my final, so I did, and then I went up to the CCB for MSCO.
MSCO wasn't all that bad, but it definitely wasn't easy. I'm hoping for an A in the class, but I'll probably end up with a B. That's fine though. I came back, studied some more, and then Katy, Laura, and I went to take the POSC final. That final was better than I expected. I might actually get a high B. Fingers crossed.
Post POSC consisted of ball throwing, goodbyes, and idle time. Surprisingly, the goodbyes weren't all that bad. I figured they'd be crying, but they weren't. Erin almost was though. It really hasn't gotten to me that I'm not going to see her for like 2 years. Sad.
Sarah checked Katy and I out around 7:15 and then we went off to our "other final", which we both passed with flying colours. Islands was delicious as usual, but I got tacos instead of my usual tiki tenders. We fought over then check and then finally left. We ended up seeing 17 Again, which was really good. On the way home I really wanted to throw something into the ocean, since we went to the same theatre we had gone to the first time we hung out, and we threw stuff into the ocean that night too, but Ralphs was closed. Big bust.
We got back to Hayes for the last time and packed a little more, and then the fun started. We got Laura to go up on the roof and we just hung out there for a while talking. We watched the moon go down behind the hill freakishly fast and saw a shooting star. We talked more when we got down, and now I'm finally ready to go to bed. Tomorrow is a sad, sad day.
No comments:
Post a Comment